Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm quitting running

Sorry to disappoint you guys. I just realized that I totally hate running. Yesterday I ran 10 miles, and today I can barely walk. But yesterday I also drank beer, whiskey, and wine, and that was AMAZING. I remember when I used to just eat and drink whatever and whenever I wanted and how happy that made me. So I'm going back to that.

It worked pretty well.

EDIT: Obviously this was a joke (not the boozing part - the quitting running part). So quit slacking and get out there! I've got 22 miles planned on these sore legs for today.

1 comment:

  1. Yo,

    So I found your blog here after reading some stuff on Quora. I am interested in following your lead on a few things with workout lifestyle and job profession. Would you be open to exchanging emails so I could ask you for some specific advice?

    At any rate, keep up the good work, and maybe scale down on the booze? Or not .... ahah.

    Thanks,

    Vince

    ReplyDelete